Philadelphia, 20 January 2016 // LORENZlink, LORENZ’s first North American conference in Regulatory Information Management will take place during April 4-6 in Scottsdale, Arizona. While the first 2 days of the conference will feature presentations and tutorials held by a distinguished faculty of LORENZ customers, partners and employees, the third day will focus on docuBridge training, outlining new and upcoming features in 5.8 and 5.9.
LORENZlink’s philosophy will be to Converge, Connect and Collaborate and as such, many LORENZ customers and partners will share their own practical experiences and best practices relating to current hot topics, trends, products and services in regulatory affairs.
April 4-5, 2016
Some examples of what will be covered are:
• eCTD Mass Production: Impact on Operational Efficiency and KPIs
• LORENZ docuBridge Interoperability Features: Improving Regulatory Publishing KPIs
• RPS and eCTD v4.0: Current Regulatory Landscape and Path to Implementation
• Regulatory Updates - FDA, Health Canada, TGA, Thai FDA and eCTD v4.0
• Innovation in Academia: LORENZ docuBridge as an eCTD Enabler
• Driving Toward One Desired Vocabulary: RIM and IDMP - Passengers or Drivers?
• Submission Business Process Interoperability Between Organizations: Above and Beyond Software
• New US Module 1 Specifications: Business Case Study on Successful Regulatory Submissions to the FDA
• docuBridge 5.8 and Beyond: Leveraging New Features to Increase Operational Efficiencies
• LORENZ drugTrack: Leveraging New Features to Manage Regulatory Data and Prepare for IDMP Requirements
• Migration Projects Practices: Steps for Efficiently Moving to a New Submission Management Tool
• Best Practices for Preparing Submissions to Multiple Regions: A Business Case Study on a Successful Global Business Process
• Microsoft Word Master Class: Insights and Tips for Better Content Creation and Management
April 6, 2016
The LORENZlink conference is followed directly by a docuBridge Training. Attendees will learn how to create a new application (using US version 3.3) and the basics of compiling modules 1 (Regional Information), 2, 3, 4 and 5 (STFs). Multiple user editing, hyperlinks and bookmarks, reference node and cross application referencing will all be covered. Participants will re-use data by merging and cloning applications as well as manage the lifecycle of their applications.
Please note that the number of seats available for this training session is limited, so attendees are requested to book early, and are also kindly asked to bring their own laptops.
“The LORENZlink conference and the docuBridge training day will give our North American customers the opportunity to experience the rich exchange of ideas that LORENZ events are so well-known for in our industry,” says Yaprak Eisinger, MD North America, “and we look forward to welcoming everyone to Scottsdale very soon.”
For more information and to register, please click here.
About LORENZ Life Sciences Group
LORENZ Life Sciences Group (www.lorenz.cc) has been developing and marketing software solutions for the Life Sciences market since 1989. LORENZ's solutions are geared specifically for submission assembly, review, publishing, validation and management. LORENZ docuBridge® is the most widely used eCTD submission management system for U.S., European and Japanese formats among many others, and is popular with regulatory agencies and industry alike. With over 500 installations in over 25 countries, LORENZ has a strong worldwide customer base.